What is Shoring?
Improve Your Jobsite with Trench Shields & Shoring
Trench shoring is a procedure that braces the walls of a trench to prevent collapse & ultimately protect workers.
- Enhance safety for workers
- Reduce excess excavating from trench sloping
- Lower the amount of material to remove from the site
- Avoid downtime due to damaged utilities
Shielding and Shoring are perfect for
- Deep excavation work
- Manhole installations
- Wet wells
- Horizontal drilling
- Water main and sewer repairs
- Hydrant installs
- Gas and electric utility line installation and repair